Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
Seasonal Human Resources Assistant
Powell, OH 43065 United States
- Assists Human Resources team in various aspects of recruitment, training and day-to-day operations.
- Assists with research projects.
- Assists with planning and coordination of employee events.
- Designs publications and flyers.
- Solicits donations for employee incentive programs.
- Assists with diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Attends community job fairs.
- Performs various types of administrative duties such as typing, filing, copying, faxing, answering and returning phone calls, etc.
Education, training, experience:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to provide excellent guest service by positively interacting with guests and upholding the Make it G.R.E.A.T. standards required.
- Able to work independently and effectively manage time
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to work efficiently with team members and outside organizations.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Subject to BMV check.
- Subject to Criminal Background check.
Availability: Regular schedule is 8 AM – 4 PM, Mon-Fri. Must be able to work evening and weekend events and take a 2-month lay-off during the summer.
Terms & Conditions