Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Distribution Center Supervisor
Columbus, OH 43125 United States
$50k-$60k plus bonus & relocation assistance
Regional HR Manager
Provides front line, hands on support in work force planning, recruitment, associate relations, associate development and performance appraisal/planning to improve organizational effectiveness and performance
• Provide Human resources support to managers and supervisors regarding recruitment and staffing, associate relations, associate development, performance appraisal/planning and retention.
• Assists managers and supervisors with associate relations issues
• Promote and strengthen a positive work environment by actively listening and appropriately responding to associate and management concerns in a timely manner.
• Delivers training to the DC leadership team to increase their understanding of Client policies and procedures and to develop and implement them as leaders.
• Communicate, implement and interpret HR policies and practices to ensure fair and consistent administration
• Conduct new hire orientations for all new DC associates
• Additional duties may be performed depending on the needs of the business. Associate may be asked to work in any department on any given day.
Education, training, experience:
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, PHR/SPHR certification and 1-5 years’ experience working in a Human Resource Generalist role in a Retail Distribution Center setting.
• Required: 1-5 years’ experience in a Human Resource Generalist role in a Retail Distribution Center setting
• Required: Experience managing people/teams
• Required: PHR or SPHR Certification
Terms & Conditions