Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Senior Compensation Analyst
Columbus, OH 43219 United States
The Sr. Compensation Analyst will work as part of a team to implement the organization’s base pay, incentive, and award strategies. This role will be responsible for all aspects of base and incentive pay administration. The individual selected for this role will be an integral part of a compensation function in a dynamic and growing organization providing long-term career growth opportunity.
Essential Job Functions:
* Facilitate job analysis. Ensure job descriptions are consistently created and FLSA compliance (e.g., exemption classification) is maintained. Conduct periodic FLSA-related audits
* Implement Retail's job evaluation strategy (market pricing). Evaluate newly created jobs. Participate in market surveys and maintain market data
* Participate in the design and administration of incentive plans. Work with Leaders of various functional areas to identify appropriate plan designs, create Plan documents, and administer plans.
* Conduct various analyses to evaluate compensation programs, identify compliance issues, and provide data for decision making.
* Complete special projects related to Retail's total overall compensation program (e.g. manager education; IRS audits, etc)
Education, training, experience:
Bachelors Degree - Business or HR Management
Work Experience: 3-5 years
3 years of compensation experience, including base and incentive pay administration, market pricing, and FLSA compliance responsibilities.
Other Skills, Knowledge, or Abilities:
* Strong Excel skills
* PeopleSoft expertise (preferred)
* Knowledge of laws and regulations relating to compensation (e.g., FLSA)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Terms & Conditions