Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Florida Production Engineering
Circleville, OH 43113 United States
Manage all plant human resources functions in conjunction with corporate policies/guidelines and applicable state and federal laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and track all safety related activities, including: safety reporting; training; compliance; and continuous improvement.
• Oversee the administration of self-insured Workers' Compensation program. Investigate all injuries and communicate with TPA and MCO. Ensure injured workers' timely return to work. Work with WC attorneys as required. Maintain files.
• Oversee wellness programs and activities.
• Ensure FMLA is administered in accordance with federal and state regulations.
• Work with managers to define staffing requirements. Coordinate all recruitment and staffing activities.
• Provide guidance and direction to management team in labor relations, salary administration, compliance, policy interpretation, and performance management.
• Champion HR continuous improvement efforts.
• Foster positive employee relations. Develop and implement solutions to maximize employee retention and engagement.
• Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws.
• Conduct investigations (harassment and/or discrimination).
• Facilitate all job awards, performance reviews, disciplinary actions and improvement plans.
• Administer employee benefits.
• Develop/update plant job descriptions as required.
• Work with leadership to determine training gaps. Direct, schedule, or conduct training, as required.
• Maintain HR key metrics and develop action plans for continuous improvement. Report monthly results to Corporate HR and Operations Leadership.
• Maintain and oversee personnel records.
• Attend and represent company at UC hearings.
• Facilitate and coordinate employee events.
• Manage and coordinate activities of HR Generalist.
• Implement HR policies and programs as defined by corporate HR.
• Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Education, training, experience:
To Apply Candidate Must Have:
• 4 or more years of progressive human resources experience in non-union manufacturing environment, required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional multi-tasking ability.
• Excellent computer skills with working knowledge and proficiency in HRIS systems and Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Bachelor degree in human resources or related field.
• Ability to solve problems and make decisions
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of employee and management
• PHR/SPHR strongly preferred.
Florida Production Engineering, Inc. offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Terms & Conditions