Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Human Resource Administrator
Columbus, OH 43213 United States
$14.50 - $16.00 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity in our Human Resources department at our corporate office in Columbus, Ohio.
The Human Resource Administrator will assist the Vice President of Human Resources with the day-to-day Human Resource operations including recruiting, compliance, employee relations, and benefit administration.
• Actively participates in the recruiting process. Places employment ads, posts jobs, conducts initial phone screens with prospective employees and the initial face-to-face interview.
• Conducts new employee orientation
• Maintains records of all benefits plans participants, including insurance and 401k, personnel transactions including hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and benefit programs
• Participates in benefits administration. Enrolls employees in benefits programs such as life, health, dental/vision, flexible spending, and PTO. Administers changes to employee benefits
• Maintains Human Resource Information System, records and creates reports from the database.
• Make travel arrangements
• Administer COBRA benefits
• Completes new hire and termination paperwork
• Trains and assists employees in new processes.
• Organizes and implements company wellness initiatives
• Responsible for implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the HR website, Time & Attendance, and Performance Management systems
• Works closely with and maintains working relationships with outside vendors to implement and maintain new products and services
• Assists with special projects
This is a full-time position offering benefits that include:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Short and long term disability
• 401k and non-contributory retirement plan
• Flexible Spending
• Generous Paid Time Off plan
Education, training, experience:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of work experience and education
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe products. The ability to research and troubleshoot HR systems is a must.
• Must be flexible, detail oriented and have exceptional time management skills
• Excellent organizational and documentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
SATISFACTORY CREDIT, BACKGROUND, AND DRUG PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENS REQUIRED
Terms & Conditions