Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Dedicated Technologies, Inc.
Columbus, OH 43215 United States
401k plan (with a possible employer match, based on company profits); paid time off plan; company-paid long-term disability, AD&D, and term life insurance plan; PPO health plan; Health Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account, Flexible Benefits plan that includes life, juvenile life, short-term disability, dental, vision, accident, and critical illness insurance; employee and marketing referral bonuses; parking reimbursement; and discounted financial and legal services.
Dedicated Technologies, Inc.
(DTI) is an award-winning regional IT consulting firm based in Columbus, Ohio. We are growing, and we are seeking outstanding people to grow with us! We now have an opening for a Technical Recruiter in Columbus, OH.
Why work for DTI?
Our business model enables us to hire the highest-quality professionals in the industry. We have four practices (Project Delivery, Enterprise Support, Information Security, and Development Services), each of which is managed by DTI consultants that help select who joins our team. As a result, they recommend outstanding people with whom they would want to work only after the candidates have completed a rigorous interview process. In return, our team members enjoy a highly professional and supportive environment at DTI where high standards, respect, quality, and excellence are the norm.
Columbus is a vibrant market and is considered to be one of the top-ranked places to live and work in the nation. It is the 15th-largest city in the United States, and the largest in Ohio. Columbus is home to fifteen (15) Fortune 1000 companies and features a uniquely successful blend of financial services, insurance, health care, education, government, and manufacturing that is critically dependent on Information Technology.
Source, contact, and qualify potential candidates in the marketplace; introducing them to current and future DTI opportunities. Sources include, but are not limited to; cold-calling, personal networking, referrals, job boards, ad postings, competitors, internet, and utilization of other recruitment activities. Keep informed of changes and trends within the IT industry with a focus on assigned technical specialties.
Maintain open channel of communication with all necessary parties including, but not limited to; General Manager, Recruiting Team, Business Development Managers, Profile Writer, Managing Consultants, and Operations Administrator.
Attend and participate in required DTI functions and meetings. Develop creative and cost effective recruiting solutions. Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates with frequent contact to answer questions, manage expectations, and to identify and resolve potential issues. Promote positive relations between IT industry, professional organizations, and DTI. Meet stated recruiting performance goals. Uphold company policies and procedures.
Normal Work hours with flexibility to work all necessary hours to meet needs of candidates, e.g. early hours, late evenings, weekends.
By building a clear sense of purpose and strong relationships within Dedicated Technologies, the staff and leadership team can then aspire to be the technology service provider whose quality services set the standard by which others are measured and that our clients ask for by name.
Education, training, experience:
• Extensive knowledge and command of IT terminology required with one year of previous hands-on technical experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills with a superior ability to multi-task.
• Solid working knowledge of technical recruiting techniques and/or tools.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively initiate rapport and interact well with candidates of all levels.
• Proven ability to persuade others to your point of view.
• Good customer service focus.
• Professional standards and solid work ethics.
• Capable of working independently with management directive and possess a strong commitment to the DTI team, working well in a team environment.
• Possess a working knowledge of the legal issues surrounding the recruitment and hiring of DTI employees.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, Communications discipline or related program, or the equivalent work experience.
Terms & Conditions